Thursday, January 20, 2011

The last of the 5 looks for 5 dollars: Classic Smokey Eye!

Here it is the final look of my 5 looks for 5 dollars with my E.L.F 32 color palette. I decide to go with something that every woman should know how to do and thats the classic smokey eye.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so here what I use: I started off with my usual primer Loreal decrease primer, the followed by my NYX jumbo pencil in blackbean. The first color i used was 7th color in the last row (matte black) followed by the 7th color in the 2nd row (matte reddish brown) to blend it out and a little of the 3rd color in the last row (matte medium gray). I also used the 3rd color in the first row (shimmery peach) as my highlight. I finished the eyes off with Loreal lash primer under Loreal volumious mascara. On the rest of my face I used MAC studio moisture in dark deep, studio fix powder in nw 43, coastal scents bronzer in dark, sleek contour kit in dark, and MAC modesty lipstick.

No comments: