Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Revlon Colorstay review!!!!!

Photobucket


So, i got this foundation a few weeks and I must say I love it. I had given up on DS ( drugstore) foundations but with all the buzz about this on YT and make-up boards I had to give it a try!!! I got his foundation in the oily/combo formula ( there's also a dry/normal formula) in shade 410 Cappuccino. Its 30 ml/ 1 Fl oz of product and run between 10-13 bucks ( half the price of studio fix fluid ) I found this shade to have "peachy undertones" vs the red undertones in NW 45, in spite of this i found it to be a very good match. Its oil-free and transfer resistant and seems to run true of it "all-day" staying power. Coverage-wise it is a build able medium to full coverage, yet a thinner consistency. The smell is kind of weird and do to the lack of a pump the packaging is mess and awkward, yet this things can be over looked. Overall, this is a great foundation!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge7snQuS83U

No comments: