Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kim K. smokey day look

I love how Kim Kashdashian does a "day time" smokey eye i decide to try to it!!!! Here it is!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I Use:

Sephora perfection Make-up base
MAC studio fix fluid in NW 45
MAC select cover in NW 45
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish natural In deep dark
MAc blot powder loose in deep dark over t-zone only
MAC mineralized blush in lovejoy

Eyes
Milani Easybrow in dark brown
milani brow fix kit in 02
body shop concealer pencil in 06
loreal decrease primer
CS neutral palette
loreal duo in bronze star
loreal hip cream liner in black
coverlas blast in very black

lips MAC Hk she loves candy

4 comments:

Kim Patterson said...

Nice look!

K. Ashanti said...

thanks!!!

Dwana said...

Great job! You better work that smoke girl.

I have yet to get the neutral palette from Coastal Scents. Don't ask what the hell I'm waiting for. They have so many new things I get overwhelmed. Like when I'm in a Sephora store and can't breathe. LOL

NaturallyNewbie said...

very nice look..love it