Sunday, January 3, 2010

Revlon Photoready!!!!

Revlon is really trying to keep up with the make up big dogs by releasing their version of a HD foundation this Feb/Mar 2010 called PhotoReady. It is currently available in some store as a "trial" (revlon often does this with new products) and i went to my local CVS and scoop this one up!!! It claims to give "Perfected airbrushed skin in any light" It is also oil and fragrance free. There was only 10 colors (I know not much a selection) so i pick it up in cappuccino 011 ( the next shade down was rich ginger 09 there is no 010 at the moment). I noticed it was lighter then the Revlon colorstay in cappuccino, more similar to SFF in NW 45

Photobucket

(l to r SFF Nw45 Photoready in cappuccino 011 and Colorstay in cappuccino note thecolorstay is darker and redder)

The consistency was also less runny then colorstay abd way easier to blend. The finish is a dewy "sheen" that can easily be altered with a powder. It also has a pump, which was one of my major gripes with colorstay! It the standard 1oz/30ml of product and has spf of 20. Overall i'm pleased with this foundation! please see my youtube for a more detailed view coming soon(http://www.youtube.com/user/dahoodmodel)

Photobucket

FTC disclaimer: I purchaseed these products with my own money i'm not being paid by any company these are my own opinions ant thoughts